Monday, December 1, 2014

my village

I'm fresh off of a Mexican vacation and very late in saying my thanks, but good thing being thankful isn't limited to just one day a year.  This past month and this season I'm very (very) appreciative for the people in my life.  All of them.  Obviously my family and friends mean the world to me, but it goes without saying that all you readers of my blog, the Facebook friends that I haven't talked to in months, LinkedIn acquaintances that I met at networking events and even those that I merely know through mutual friends - you are part of my village.  While I hope to one day repay my debt for all the kindness and favors that have been thrown my way, for now I hope you accept my gratitude for being a part of my life.

image via etsy

1 comment:

Zoe Tyler said...

This is SO true!

xo

Z